George Soros gave Ivanka's husband's business a $250 million credit line in 2015 per WSJ. Soros is also an investor in Jared's business.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Donald Trump at 1988 Republican National Convention, invited by GOP pres. hopeful George H.W. Bush. Larry King asks Trump if he's a Rockefeller or Bush Republican, Trump replies, 'No, the people I do best with drive the taxis'...

Aug. 1988, "Donald Trump Interview 1988 Republican convention," from New Orleans, Aug. 15-18, 1988, You Tube



Introduced by Mary Alice Williams

For those interested in Trump's political history and consistency, he described himself in 1988 (28 years ago) as a Republican who is well liked by taxi drivers but not very well liked by wealthy people:

At 1:05: Larry King asks Trump what kind of Republican he is, is he a Rockefeller Republican, is he a Bush Republican?: 

At 1:12: Trump: "No, I'm...the people that I'm really, the people that I do best with are the people who drive the taxis. You know, wealthy people don't like me, because I'm competing against them all the time...and I like to win."



===============

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm the daughter of a World War II Air Force pilot and outdoorsman who settled in New Jersey.